1. Consultation Workshop took place between 26-28 June 2015 at Koc University, Istanbul.
- The representatives of the partner institutions met each other,
- The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by stakeholder institutions.
- The legal status of the network and its governance structure was decided,
- The partner institutions constitute thematic Working Groups to cooperate for producing policy briefs: Youth Unemployment, Youth Entrepreneurship, Youth Civic Participation & Radicalization of the Youth.
- The opening ceremony of the event took place at Cemile Sultan, hosted by Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
- Prominent scholars and intellectuals were panelists in our event such as Prof. Zeynep Aycan, Batuhan Aydagül, Prof. Murat Somer.
- Education Reform Initiative (ERG) also made a presentation.
- Former president of the European Youth Forum, also World Bank Consultant, Tine Radinja participated in the event as well.
- The representatives of the stakeholder institutions presented the topics relevant for youth problems that they highlight.